Thursday, May 7, 2009

tiring thusday.

"my pencils are my primary choice of weapon,
my papers are my battlefield,
my art is the love that i fight for."

-Ryan P.

good quote (: i just thought it'd be nice to share it. so my day today was too long & too tiring. who knew watching a boy shop would take so much of my energy?! yes folks...i was stuck with wonderball dustin the whole day watching him shop & all i wanna do now is hibernate. 2 hours at best buy tho?! FML. hes lucky i love him. but about 15 minutes after i get home aiza, alyssa & marielle get there! and im just happy to see all four of us together cuz its been awhile since the super cousins were complete! so we all just chilled, laughed & watched aiza work on her garters/corsages. for all you future prom-goers, get at my sister for these cuz she literally makes the prettiest ones (: as for tomorrow im gonna have to get up super early to go with alyssa & marielle to skyline to get their hair done by my sister. DAMN, my sisters just good at everything right?! HAHA. but i dont mind getting up that early cuz i just wanna spend time with them. no one understands how much i miss how close the four of us used to be. but regardless of all the fighting & bullshit we always manage to get back on track with each other. cuz were FAAAAAM FOR DAAAYS. so goodnight lovers, ill update more tomorrow. shleepies time.

No comments:

Post a Comment