Wednesday, May 13, 2009

kill me now

so im home alone & bored right now. those are basically the two worst situations to be in for me! im waiting for my best friend jan to come over cuz she wants me to go with her to check out that apartment for rent up the street, but shes taking foooorevs! so my bored ass wanted to post up my crocs just for my best friend char HAHAHAH. arent they cute bestfriend??! i cant wait to match. i think you should get yours bedazzled too!! i was reading her blog & she was talkin bout who's next to get wifed....and DUHHHH, its gonna be her (:

so lately ive been stressing off my living situation cuz the owner of my aunties house made a brand new contract & told me i wasnt part of it. so i was seriously trying to figure out where the hell im gonna live if i couldnt stay at my aunts anymore. my parents house are a dead end cuz they've already got their own problems that their dealing with right now. i mean, i told them about what was going on at my aunts & they said they'd think about it & figure something out. but i honestly dont want them stressing off this cuz they already got a lot on their hands. and there was ANOTHER OPTION, but no... i couldnt do it cuz theres no doubt in my mind that it would ruin things. i appreciate the offer soooo much. but we got a good thing going & i dont wanna risk doing anything that can ruin it. so today, i actually spoke with the owner & explained my situation & how i have a job now...i even asked if there was any way i could pay her...or even my auntie every month just to help out a little. and thankfully, SHE AGREED! my auntie said i didnt even have to pay & just focus on saving up money for my own place. but i actually want to give her a little extra every month. whether its for groceries or a phone bill or anthing. im just glad that situations figured out cuz im tirrreeeed of stressing off it. so on that note, i feel like celebrating hahhaa. lame right?

well FINALLYYYY the best friends here (: and since my cousin alex was already here, he came with jan & i to the apartment up the street. and ommmmmggg, it was nothing like i expected. it was actually pretty damn nice...more like pretty damn perfect for her. and we just asked hypothetically how much would it cost if there were two people living in the apartment & he said the rent would only go up about 50 bucks or so. i was like WHAAAAT? is that a deal or what?!! so im not gonna lie, im considering moving in with my best friend. but we'll have to wait & see how everything turns out first because shes not the only applicant for that place...so wish us luck folks!!!
wonderballs...
so after checking out the apartment, cousin alex drops jan off to sheryl's house & then i asked him to drop me off to dustins so that he wouldnt have to come get me later. and as we were heading to dusts, i have a heart-to-heart talk with alex...he basically gave me a new perspective on something ive thats been buggin me lately. and hes the best for that. i loveeeeee that guy. as soon as i get to dusts house, he was already waiting in his car along with may. so the three of us head over to home depot cuz dust needs to paint his room. and omggggg, we had a wonderball session. i swear this boy man, if you dont stop him he'll wander off & buy everything. may & i had to constantly remind his ass that he ONLY NEEDS paint. so he ended up choosing those three colors. and im excited to see how it'll turn out.after wonderballin at home depot for like over a damn hour...we headed back to dustins cuz he needed to run a couple errands. while waiting me & may watched 90210 but it didnt make sense to me cuz i missed like the last couple episodes. so i have to update myself on that damn show. along with heroes, lost & secret life of an american teenager. so by the time the show was done so was dustin. so we headed over to mcdonalds cuz we were staaaarving. and as usual i got my happy meal (: after we ate, we headed to mays house & my fave little bitch hazel comes out to chill with us. we were introduced to SAFARI, and lets just say my ass was eating stars HAHAHA. what a night what a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment