Tuesday, May 12, 2009

save me.

everyone needs a felipe in their life. HAHAHA. i swear one of these days im gonna beat the shit outta my cousin.so my cousin marielle's in the hallway fixing her hair & make-up then outta nowhere, i hear her yelling. so when i open the bathroom door the first thing i see is stupidass felipe with his pants down, HELLA mooning marielle. HAHAHA. i swear he has nothing better to do then bother all the girls in this house. this house is only quiet when hes not here. NO JOKE. not to mention he has the darkest ass the world has to offer. so black, it practically looks bruised. HAHAHA.so after he's done bothering marielle, his dumbass decides to bother me!! tell me why im in the bathroom putting make-up on, minding my own damn business & he walks in like no one was in there and sits on the toilet. I was like:

"are you SERIOUSLY gonna take a shit while im in here?!?"

and he goes, "nah ate, im taking a piss"

HAHAHAHHAHA omg he was serious too!! he was really taking a piss that way. i swear there should be a law against boys doing this.... ooh maan what a crazy way to start my day. but on a good note, its a beautiful & sunny day (: so no doubt im gonna enjoy it. tootle-loo stalkers. ill update later once my day is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment