Thursday, May 14, 2009

loyal to my soil

what a sell out.
i just had to post this up!! HAHHAHA can you say loyal laker fan or what?! not only did he have a jacket & a shirt but a damn necklace too HAHAHAHA. wow right?! sorry to say but im a golden state warrior fan baby. loyaaaal to my soil all day. soo my day is completely off cuz believe it or not my ass woke up at 500 IN THE AFTERNOON. omggg i woke up thinking it was only 1 but it was frikken 5. neveeerrrr again. i blame it all on lastnight. so around 6ish, got picked up by the boyfriend & headed over to his favorite restaurant in the world, takara HAHAAH. tell me why at the restaurant he actually had the nerve to ask the waitress if they had espn so he could watch his damn lakers game. LAMMEEEEE. luckily they didnt (: cuz if they did he woulda been zoned out throughout the whole dinner. cuz whenever this fools watching a game, i kid you not....i have to constantly repeat everythinnngggg i say cuz hes not paying attention. and tell me why, i didnt finish my food so i to-goed it. but ended up leaving it there!!!! served myself cuz now im hungry. so here i am blogging while hes crying over his lakers game cuz theyre getting scraped as hell right now. HAHAHHHAA.

so the LAKERS LOST!!!!!!!! ): poor dustin. he wore his entire outfit for no reason HAHAHHA served. his plan was to drink if the lakers won, but they lost so he wants to drink even MORE. hahaha awwwww kawawa baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment