Friday, May 8, 2009

beauty is pain.

more like pain in the ass. what a day, what a day tho. and damn im only half way through it. i was at skyline cosmotology watching my sister do alyssa & marielles hair from 930-430!!! but it was totally worth it cause i got to meet all the cosmo girls, chill with super cousins, hazel & my one & only bestfriend char (: and let me tell you, i was practically laughing all day with these bitches. when we first got there hazel got started with her make-up since she was in emergency mode for it HAHAHA JKK HAZE! and for the longest time we were trying to figure out how the hell blushcreme worked. its practically like blush, but foundation at the same time? too complicated for me. but i tried putting it on haze & alyssa but it did NOT look right at first HAHAH. it was hard as hell to even out both sides so one of hazels cheek was darker than the other. this is why blush & foundation should NEVER be combined. after the stupid blushcreme was done with, hazel decides her ass wants to put eyelashes on right...so tell me why this bitch ends up giving me retarted looking eyelashes that looked like it got run over...twice. HAHHA but i ended up working my magic & made it work for her.
so once hazel was done looking cute, we decide that were frikken hungry as hell so we walk over to the cafeteria to see what they had. haze calls char & perfect timing cuz she had pilates that day so we tell her to meet us in front of the cafeteria. so the whole time i was trynna to keep an eye open for a tallass girl, probably in a cuteass outfit cuz everytime i see my bestfriend shes always dressed to break necks right. so tell me why i turn around & i see her in some bright ass baby blue shorts & pinkass crocs!! omg i was laughing my ass off cuz she looked hella fine!! like damn, hella sexy. but thats why i love her, cuz she doesnt give an F. and one of these days im gonna wear my hot pink crocs with her. i seriously thought i was the only one who had pink crocs. and even worse cuz my crocs are bedazzled HAHAH. so char decides to ditch pilates meaning she basically dressed cute for no damn reason and we all just chilled in the cosmo dept while the sisters get their hair done. i swear, haze & char are so boy crazy i just cant keep up. CORIN THO? HAHAHHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment