Monday, May 11, 2009

hangover mode

FML. so last night at jeromes was craccckin. but my mom asked me to pick up my brother at the airport cuz his flight lands at 730 IN THE MORNING. and since my ass doesnt know how to drive around the airport i asked dust to take me. and omg, waking up 700 in the morning is hard enough, but doing it HUNGOVER is horrible. why couldnt my brother take a later flight? asshole. so after picking his ass up & dropping him home, dust & i went back to his house & knocked the fuck out. best sleep of my lifeeeee. tell me why i had a weird ass dream of getting my moms car jacked tho HAHAH. then at 230 we went to pick up my little sister from school & tell me why some stupid bitch hit dustins car. omggggg i dont know how she managed to do that when he was standing outside practically yelling at her that she was too close to his car & then BAM she hit it. hellaaa served. luckily it didnt leave any scratches or marks cuz if it did it woulda been all bad. tell me why tho these two little boys were arguing with each other when i picked up my little sister. im guessing they both have a crush on her cuz they kept saying "you like her"...."no YOU like her!!" hella cute right?! dont you miss the old days when liking boys werent so complicated? nowadays its impossible to like one HAHA.around 530, my bestfriend jan & i went to starbucks to have a huge venting moment. we barely see each other so we had a lot to fill each other in on. and right now shes in a lot of stress & i just wish there was more i could do for her. but all i can do is just listen & give my advice. after starbucks we walked, YES WALKED to hillside cuz she wanted to see this one in-law for rent. and everyone who knows me knows that im a lazy ass girl. but since its my bestfriend, i walked my ass for her. the place was a good ass deal but it honestly looked scary & dark. the room needed more damn sunshine in there. and i could see it all over jans face that she wasnt diggin the place. so we just ended up walking back to my house & as we did we saw a for rent sign in one this apartment next to the park and jan decides to give it out a try. turns out, she can afford the place & the fact that its an apartment & not an in-law is a huge plus. im really crossing my fingers & praying this place will work out for her. cuz if it does, rest assure ill be there ALL THE TIME. like practically live there cuz i know how much she hates being alone HAHA (; ROOMATES! hey girl heeeeey. so thats pretty much a whole recap of my boring monday. stay tuned for tomorrow stalkers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment