Sunday, May 10, 2009

round 2.

happy mothers day
poor mommy of mines had work so were celebrating in on tuesday (: so since moms had work i went with my second fam to oakland kaiser to visit my auntie lani. chilled there for a couple hours and while everyone was watching twilight i fell asleep on a small ass chair. i dont know how i pulled that off but i did HAHA. after we went to the movies to watch wolverine. it was my 2nd time watching that shit but WHO CARES! i just wanted to see sexy ass gambit HOLLAA.
after the movies, the rest of the fam went to sneak into star trek but i ended up getting swooped by dustin. me, haze, may & antonio just ended up at dustins place & i watched them play deuces for the longest time while haze & me were being myspace whores. around 11ish we decide to go jeromes for round 2 along with lammy, marla, hannah, phil & drew . killed 2 henn bottles, camera whore'd it A LOT & ended up having a pretty fun, chill night.
yup, NEED I SAY MORE?
more pics are up on my myspace stalkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment